Senior Manager, Strategy and Planning at RigUp
What you'll be doing:
- Lead a team of S&P analysts focused on supporting RigUp’s growth
- Collaborate with teams across RigUp to solve our most challenging and ambiguous problems
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences. Lead execution against recommendations quickly and with flawless accuracy.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative information to understand the competitive landscape of our industry. Use that data to develop compelling and insightful strategic recommendations for leadership and team
- Lead deep dives and cross-functional project teams on behalf of RigUp leadership team
- Develop scalable solutions and best practices to manage risks across the organization and improve our operations
- Assist and communicate with leadership in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree (MBA a plus)
- A minimum of 8-10 years of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence/strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations or startup experience is very much preferred
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with and understand technical subjects/emerging technologies
- Exceptional Excel / Google suite / data management skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical ability
- Desire and grit to build a team and a role from the ground up
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin