Senior Marketing Manager, Account Based Marketing at Volusion
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As the Sr Marketing Manager, ABM, you will work across Marketing and Sales to create a top-to-bottom ABM strategy at Volusion. You will work cross-functionally to define our target customers for ABM, develop content, marketing and sales strategies, analyze performance data and continue to build and refine the overall ABM strategy.
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Data team to draw insights and form initial ABM target customer(s)
- Create marketing strategies to fill Sales pipeline with qualified leads; email nurture campaigns, Direct mail, Display retargeting, etc.
- Work with Sales team to define and refine sales interactions to increase efficiencies across overall ABM/S flow
- Monitor on-site behavior and work with Product, Marketing and Sales to create ABM on-site and/or in-app strategy
- Work closely with Sales in order to better qualify leads
- Provide feedback to Product in terms of feature gaps or product initiatives that will help inform our product roadmap
- Continue to test and iterate across different customer segments, campaigns, sales tactics in order to scale ABM results
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 2+ yrs experience in developing ABM programs
- Demonstrated success with ABM and/or Digital Marketing initiatives
- Fantastic organizational skills
- A strong focus and attention to detail
- Creative problem solver and have the ability to handle multiple projects, and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions and thrive in a multi-project environment
- Python, Java, C#, VBA or other basic scripting experience is a plus
- 2 years Data Visualization/Dashboarding: DataStudio, Tableau, Power BI, Looker, QlikView etc.
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Cold Brew and Snacks
- Volunteer Days
- Breakfast Taco Fridays
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings