Senior Product Marketer
Do you love the thrill of a new product launch? Are you cross-functional wizard who enjoys bringing teams together? Do you get excited about the possibility working with SaaS products that can be used to make the world a better place? If so, keep reading!
The Sr. Product Marketer will be responsible for messaging, packaging, and delivery of our products to market. We are looking for a strong leader who is strategic, collaborative, and mission-driven. This role will be responsible for positioning our products, defining go-to-market strategies, and developing internal and external product communications.
What You'll Do
- Define a clear, differentiated, and valuable position and voice for our entire portfolio of products
- Develop a deep expertise of our products and how they meet the unique needs of our market
- Partner with the Product Team to ensure timing, messaging, internal trainings, and external communications for each launch are coordinated and efficient
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to develop cohesive sales enablement materials related to our products that may include case studies, product sheets, and presentations
- Stay up to date on our competitors by market segment and product type, including features, functionality and pricing comparisons
- Maintain active communication across the entire organization to ensure that all facets of the company, from Support to Services to Sales to Finance, have a clear understanding of our product strategy and upcoming releases
- Create compelling sales and marketing collateral to drive adoption and understanding of new product features
- Support the Demand Generation and Content Teams in development of programs for a range of nonprofit and government segments across various media: white papers, webinars, customer success stories and more
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing for SaaS-based software companies, preferably in a field related to nonprofit organizations, government entities, or a related field like education
- Proven ability in driving product positioning development in both sales-team enabled and eCommerce go-to-market strategies
- Ability to make data-driven decisions based on market research and analysis of marketing KPIs, sales pipeline, bookings and recurring revenue
- Very comfortable working with cross-functional teams to drive deliverables to completion
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help nonprofits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.