Senior Product Marketing Manager, Indie Operate Solutions at Unity Technologies
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager on Indie Operate Solutions you will drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business and to product, evaluating business models, constructing go-to-market strategies, segmenting customers, and delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging.
At Unity, we enable our customers to operate their content creation as successful businesses through products and services that allow them to connect, engage, and grow. Developers, game studios, and publishers of all sizes rely on Unity’s ecosystem to achieve success. In this role, you will work on new solutions and programs we provide indie developers to scale and grow. You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with product, sales, engineering, and other marketing teams.
- Identify customer problems and market opportunities that drive success for indie developers
- Drive strategic thinking to shape business plans, and determine pricing, positioning, packaging, and go-to-market plans
- Inform and support product direction with your deep understanding of customer needs
- Understand the competitive landscape, spot and follow key trends, and use insights to contribute to developing differentiated products and positioning
- Lead integrated go-to-market planning and execution - inspiring and leading the work of cross-functional teams (product management, technical marketing, content marketing, PR, web, community, creative, etc.)
- Drive initiatives for product adoption and revenue targets
- Experience working in mobile games, and/or with technical products, tools, or software and bringing them to market
- You must be a clear thinker and communicator. This must come across in every aspect of your work, from running meetings, to working docs, to presentations, to being able to break down complex problems to get at the crux of the matter
- You must be an organized self-starter who can ruthlessly prioritize in a very fast-paced, continuously evolving environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball of the highest impact work and drive that to completion
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional alignment and execution
- Demonstrated ability as both a strategic leader and an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.