ABOUT THIS POSITION
Aceable is looking for an SEO Specialist to join our growing team! This person will serve as an internal liaison and play an integral part across the organization - project managing important SEO projects, and building relationships with internal teams; including the Content, Social and Technology teams.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in Texas. To date, Aceable touts more than 450,000 users and counting across all verticals, as it continues to expand nationwide.
Named by the Austin Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2017 & 2018 and winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017. Aceable fosters a creative and collaborative culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student lives as possible.
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
The Aceable marketing department is a data-driven, results oriented and compassionate team. We love to obsess over conversion rates, A/B tests, and creating delight for our customers. We’re excited to find someone who can jump in immediately and dazzle us with their ideas and energy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Research and provide SEO recommendations for content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and online visibility
- Analyze performance data and reports
- Drive ongoing optimization of SEO efforts, including but not limited to: keyword research, on-page optimizations, off-page/technical improvements and link-building
- Manage projects involving multiple stakeholders and deadlines, such as site launches
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Perform SEO site audits and backlink analyses
- Research and analyze competitor sites
- Work with internal development teams to ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented on sites
- Recommend changes to site architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO results for target keywords
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2 years SEO experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and other SEO tools such as AHREFs, Majestic, BrightEdge and Google Search Console
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven SEO experience in the ecommerce space
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & other activities (Holiday parties, Happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Transportation stipend
- Education stipend
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.
Read Full Job Description