Social Media Manager
360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. We work with 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries manage career, compliance and certification needs. We provide exciting career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
360training is seeking an entrepreneurial and talented Social Media Manager to handle the social engagements across all our communities and platforms. The Social Media Manager we seek is one that is highly motivated, a creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for defining and executing a “best in class” experience for customers with our social engagements. They will be responsible to make sure we deliver the right content, videos and other useful tools via social media. And, when customers have concerns and raise questions, this person engages and helps find the right solution.
The ideal candidate is innovative, enthusiastic, and customer-focused with great judgment and creative problem-solving skills. This person will have demonstrated skill with technical tools & processes with respect to social media, digital marketing, and data analysis. This Social Media Manager will be passionate, organized, and comfortable managing multiple cross-functional projects at once. And, they will have demonstrated past experience in social media engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Serve as social media marketing lead for all of 360training’s platforms.
- Lead social media engagements, including but not limited to cross-platform social media advertising, social media trainings, social promotions and contests, organic content creation and engagement, influencer marketing and analytics reporting.
- Support demand generation activities, including but not limited to creation of coordinated social media campaigns.
- Support SEO and SEM initiatives through optimization of social media strategies.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Work with cross functional team and product managers to develop strategic plans, including social media content calendars, trade show/events engagements, etc.
- Measure social engagements, lead generation and marketing results, and effectively translate analytics into actionable insights to constantly drive success.
- Support company marketing efforts by contributing thought leadership content, social media advertising campaigns and developing content marketing.
- Analyzes metrics across multiple social channels and recommends ways to optimize performance.
- Execute research related to social media platform and advertising updates, and new tools and applications
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS/BA with strong work experience of 2+ years in social media.
- Passionate about our customers and having a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior.
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with working across multiple platforms at the same time. Experience with web analytics strongly preferred.
- Competence in all major social media platforms, Google Analytics and an understanding of SEO and SEM.
- Ability to clearly and consistently work side-by-side across functions and departments and synthesize multiple points of view into a coherent action plan
- Able to think both creatively and critically. Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making strategic decisions.
- Able to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing operational efficiency and data analysis with high quality standards and doing what is best for the customer.
- Able to manage many projects and drive multiple threads of work to completion.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Superb communication skills, clear and concise in both written and verbal communication.
- Positive, energetic attitude.
- Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
- Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
- A high level of manual dexterity required.