Social Media Manager - Austin, TX
Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 1,000 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. In 2019, Bungalo sold its 250th home, and Amherst managed it 25,000th home. To learn more, please visit www.amherst.com.
Amherst, is seeking an experienced Social Media Manager focused primarily on Bungalo, the retail home ownership brand to oversee strategy, execution, & analysis of marketing plans across all new and emerging social media channels. He/she will be responsible for growing and engaging our social audiences with creative and compelling content, bringing the brand to life, ideally creating culture and developing demand and positive intent that results in a long-term relationship with our fans.
WHO YOU ARE
Our ideal candidate is a creative, strategy-driven, fast-moving Social Media Manager who has experience overseeing and executing the strategy, content creation, and management across all social media channels. This role is as a primary voice for the brand and is responsible for its delivery to our followers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Social Media Marketing
- Build, maintain, and execute a social content calendar across all Bungalo social platforms
- Generate original and innovative content strategy for social channels, based on business objectives, trends, consumer insights and analytics
- Act as the brand storyteller; edit and curate the brand voice across all channels
- Oversee creative ideation and development to deliver innovative campaigns that drive channel objectives while creating awareness and meaningful differentiation from our competition
- Partner with marketing, automation and product teams to support broader cross-department and company campaigns
- Manage & optimize publishing of content to maximize engagements and site visits
- Identify opportunities & recommend optimizations to content strategy/ mix based on social data & analytics
- Take advantage of timely, relevant happenings with quick-turn creative executions and brief creative team for new social campaigns
- Develop social best practices & evaluate emerging social capabilities and trends
- Recommend and run promoted posts to help achieve business & campaign goals
Online Community & Reputation Management
- Establish 2-way communication, in partnership with sales to build relationships and nurture leads
- Mitigate negative responses and proactively manage brand reputation across social media and other owned profiles
- Coordinate off-page outreach programs to gain new followers, earn media coverage, and produce user-generated content
- Maintain and optimize social profiles and other company digital assets
- Identify, foster, and amplify advocates; encourage positive reviews and engagements
- Collect, digest, and report on public’s sentiment gathered from comments and engagement
Analysis & Reporting
- Set, track, and exceed key performance metric objectives across all social channels, including reach, engagement, clicks, sentiment, influence, etc.
- Track and analyze conversations and sentiment on core brand value props, Bungalo marketing initiatives, and competition
- Merge social data with first party CRM data to a create comprehensive view of consumer social engagement and content ROI; leverage insights to proactively target content
- Monitor performance daily and make real-time optimizations
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly reports/dashboards for team and broader organization
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in social media management for consumer-facing brands
- Passionate about social media and is constantly ahead of the curve in terms of learning about new channels or advertising strategies
- Excellent and crisp copywriting and communication skills (executed samples)
- Creative-thinker with a passion for developing big ideas on the fly
- A self-starter executer who is willing to roll up sleeves and do what it takes to execute
- High attention to detail with extremely high work standards
- Experience working on cross-functional campaigns with touchpoints online, in-person, in product, email, paid ads, and social.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch skills a huge plus
- Ability to work with teams but also operate independently to meet objectives and results
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!
Amherst Holdings LLC is a privately held corporation and is located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a beautifully renovated modern work space with the latest technologies.
Read Full Job Description