Social Media Specialist, Events and Promotions
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a Social Media Specialist on the Events & Promotions team, you serve as a voice for our local business customers located throughout the country -- crafting original, on-brand, engaging content and posting it across social media and related customer channels. While other teams within Content work with a specific set of customers, you will work across a set of on-demand queues that supplement our core content tasks. As a company, our mission is to help local businesses and their customers discover one another.
- Use independent judgment combined with the identity of the customer to turn content requests into engaging posts that will help attract new customers and keep current customers coming back.
- Process time-sensitive tasks on behalf of customers that require direct access to platforms (posting, editing, deleting).
- Support customers by processing requests for events, boosts, and related exposure activities.
- Use discretion to act on customer’s feedback and online marketing trends to increase customer’s exposure. Make appropriate decisions on optimal platforms and timing of an area of focus, event, or special that the customer wants to promote.
- Utilize a critical eye for your own work to ensure clean, high-quality work.
- Contribute to the voice of our small business customers, from restaurants and salons, to auto repair shops and boutiques.
- Implement feedback from customers and teammates quickly and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Spot customer trends and identify areas for product and content strategy improvement.
- Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving company.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.