Sr. Affiliate Marketing Manager
Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
Who are we looking for?
360training.com is seeking a Sr. Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our growing team in Austin, TX. The Sr. Affiliate Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing new and existing partners to implement, analyze and optimize online marketing campaigns, identify new opportunities for affiliate partners of 360training.com.
- Understand business environment of affiliates and create strategy to better serve affiliates
- Implement new initiatives that enhance our clients' partnership productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI.
- Strengthen relationships with affiliates so the business can maximize the value of those relationships
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to our affiliates and our organization
- Partner across the organization to ensure quality service levels to affiliate partners or resolve problems as they arise
- Build relationships with senior contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster business opportunities
- Provide excellent partner support to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- 5+ years’ experience implementing and optimizing partnership/affiliate marketing campaigns, preferably within digital marketing and media buying models
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, or related field
- Previous participation in affiliate seminars, workshops and events
- Ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and other departments as needed
- Ability to drive retention with affiliate engagements, and revenue for clients ensuring overall engagement success through winning affiliate marketing strategies, execution and reporting
- Knowledge of relationship management best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills