Sr. Manager, Performance Marketing at FloSports
As a crucial member of the FloSports’ Digital Marketing and Acquisition Growth teams, the Sr. Manager, Performance Marketing will contribute directly to the company’s aggressive customer acquisition goals by owning the analysis of paid and app marketing campaigns, managing key acquisition channels, and informing audience targeting and funnel optimization.
The position requires expertise in data analysis and a proven track record of executing tests that drive scalable and sustainable growth. The ideal candidate is an innovative, data-driven marketer with the ability to collaborate and communicate cross-departmentally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own analysis, measurement, and reporting of paid campaigns across web and app marketing channels
- Support digital budgeting strategy to meet growth and ROI targets
- Collaborate with MarTech and Product teams to drive customer acquisition strategy by informing cross-departmental testing roadmaps
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to define audience targeting and optimize funnel KPIs
- Inform media mix through rigorous, data-informed experimentation around existing and new channels
- Develop and maintain KPI reports to drive business decisions with MarTech
- Champion growth initiatives of iterative testing within Marketing to achieve goals
- Be accountable for hitting aggressive acquisition goals and driving sustainable growth
- 8+ years of experience in performance/growth marketing with 3+ years of management experience
- Experience analyzing and optimizing SEM, social, display, UAC, and ASA campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of mobile and app advertising
- Experience planning and executing funnel testing roadmaps to optimize KPIs at each step of the funnel
- Experience defining audiences, markets, and targeting
- Thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking
- Proven ability to analyze complex data sets and derive actionable recommendations
- Strong track record of driving scalable, sustainable growth through testing, measurement, and iteration
- Experience with non-paid channels like SEO, ASO, or affiliate marketing
- HTML/CSS, SQL, and data warehousing capabilities
- Previous work history in a dynamic tech environment
- MS/MBA in Marketing or Marketing Analytics
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment