Sr. Marketing Manager, Affiliates at Unity Technologies
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re modernizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community!
Come join Unity Technologies to ultimately help drive revenue and impact the bottom line. As an Affiliate Marketing Specialist, you will support (a) our Digital Direct and Asset Store marketing efforts through our Affiliate Program and (b) performance marketing campaigns across different business units.
Working closely with our Senior Performance Partnerships Manager, you will help create and build campaign plans, handle trafficking of campaign results, and optimize paid media buys to ensure a positive return on investment. The role involves collaboration with external partners and various internal teams for creative, landing pages, tracking, and reporting. Be a core member of our Performance Marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, etc.
- Project manage campaign results to ensure they are timely, with no errors
- Oversee affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, etc.
- Work together with the web and marketing ops team on pixel installation, utm tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting of technical issues
What we’re looking for
- Experience synthesizing data and using this to make informed decisions
- Detailed-oriented, flexible, and able to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Validated project management skills
- Have superb written and oral communication skills as well as excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- You have the ability to work efficiently with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners
You might also have
- Enterprise E-Commerce affiliate marketing experience is a must, B2B software experience is a big plus
- Experience re-engaging inactive affiliates while deepening relationships with existing affiliates
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.