At RxSaver by RetailMeNot, we believe that SEO is about more than just keyword density, back-links and meta tags. We believe it’s about building premier customer experiences that increase user happiness and improve health through the power of savings.
We are looking to add a Senior SEO Analyst to our team to help us both reach more customers and also grow our business through app and web search. This role will bring to our team a deep understanding of the latest on-page, off-page, and technical SEO techniques, tools and theories so that we can implement these strategies into our products, marketing campaigns and business processes. As a key cross-functional stakeholder, we’ll look to you to drive results through data, analysis and creative problem solving.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant work experience;
- You have 3-5 years of hands-on SEO work experience, in-house preferred
- You have excellent written, presentation and analytical skills
- You are an Excel power user, Tableau & SQL familiarity preferred
- You have extensive experience utilizing leading SEO, web analytics and search research tools and technologies, such as:
- SEO tools: SEOmoz, SEOClarity, Bright Edge, Conductor, etc.
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics, Omniture, CoreMetrics, etc.
- Research Tools: ComScore, Compete, HitBox, AdGooroo, Google Trends
- You enjoy technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with cross-functional teams as well as individually to drive results;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines;
- Intellectual curiosity and strong analytical skills; ability to use data to generate meaningful insights and business outcomes
What You'll Do:
- You will develop and execute a roadmap of SEO and ASO strategies to increase search rankings and quality traffic
- You will effectively communicate SEO goals and projects to internal partners and owners, including senior executives.
- You will work with Product Managers to drive execution of platform changes and multivariate tests designed to support your strategy.
- Use SEO tools including SEO Clarity, Botify, Majestic, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Trends. Evaluate and adopt new tools.
- You will collaborate with paid search, content, product, engineering, brand, and digital marketing teams by providing analysis and recommendations to support their success.
- Recognize new problems and develop methods to solve them.
- Follow SEO industry news and communicate changes to non-SEO partners (algorithm changes, new product opportunities like AMP, etc.).
- You will manage vendor relationships and contracts
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.