Sr. SEO Manager, E-commerce Asset Store at Unity
Unity is looking for a Senior SEO Manager that can come in and help us define, manage, and complete a comprehensive SEO E-Commerce strategy for our Asset Store, located at AssetStore.Unity.com! In this role, you will be responsible for defining requirements and tasks associated with SEO that will be carried out by cross-functional marketing and web development teams.
While we’ve done a lot of work on our SEO strategy, we have a long way to go and many improvements to make. We are looking for someone that can lead this charge!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the SEO user journey across all parts of the sales funnel, while crafting strategic SEO planning documents, reports, project plans, website analyses and recommendations for new content and site architecture
- Perform keyword research in coordination with various teams on their business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Investigate SEO website issues via tools like Google Search Console, GA, Ahrefs, SEMRush and other SEO tools
- Responsible for Technical SEO, working with both business and development teams
- Build JIRA support tickets for the web team to fix SEO technical areas (XML sitemaps, indexing, crawl errors, 301 redirects, schema markup, etc.)
What we’re looking for
- Solid understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process and tools in addition to experience with keywords, metatags
- Experience working with a CMS and building/coordinating content in multiple CMS environments (Drupal or similar)
- Strong marketing knowledge and how SEO fits into the multi-channel strategy
- Experience with Google Analytics, GSC and Google Data Studio Dashboards
- Ability to improve processes, drive tactics, and deliver results to meet goals
You might also have
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, XML, GTM, Schema Markup a plus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.