At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What You’ll Do
The Technology Partnerships Marketing Lead will be responsible for driving marketing initiatives, campaigns and communications with regard to Cloudflare’s wide-ranging, highly strategic and quickly expanding set of Technology Partnerships. You will apply your deep, cross-functional marketing skill set and expertise in cloud stack technologies to drive even closer engagement and greater pipeline and revenue with partners in our Analytics, Bandwidth Alliance, Cloudflare Network Interconnect, Endpoint Protection and other programs. A highly visible role across the company, you will work closely with senior stakeholders from the Technology Partnerships, Partner Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing and other organizations to build strong, productive relationships at partner companies, create engaging sales and campaign content and execute high-performing lead-generation campaigns.
- Ideate and implement innovative, beta through- and with-partner marketing programs, with the objective of then optimizing and driving wider-scale outcomes
- Deliver marketing strategies and execute plans tailored to goal achievement for each of Cloudflare’s Technology Partnerships programs
- Build and manage co-marketing campaigns with partners to achieve target outcomes across the sales funnel (awareness - consideration - close), including hosted or third-party events, webinars and digital campaigns, as well as the tracking and reporting of outcomes of those campaigns
- Lead partner-facing and through-partner enablement, in collaboration with product marketing leads and SMEs throughout marketing Own a communications framework and cadence for Technology Partnerships, including recurring business review and feedback mechanisms
- Grow awareness, preference and engagement for Cloudflare within our various Technology Partnerships segments
- Advocate and represent partners’ requirements for shared goal attainment to internal Cloudflare stakeholders, including to sales, content, demand generation, field marketing & events, operations, design, and communications
Desirable Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- 5 years minimum of relevant experience with a track record of driving business outcomes in various marketing roles, including partner marketing and lead generation
- Demonstrated familiarity with building and managing strong partner programs in the cloud technology stack
- Fluency in one or more of the following technology segments: cloud security, cloud performance, cloud infrastructure, SIEM, endpoint protection, identity management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening and empathy skills, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment
- A passion for Cloudflare's mission and the success of our customers, partners, and community
- Experience with SFDC, Marketo, Contentful and/or Iterable is desirable
- Strategic thinker who is willing to roll the sleeves and execute on priorities independently
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, or related field (MBA highly preferred)
- 5 years in an Alliances Marketing, Alliances Program Management, Business Development or related role
Location: Austin. Highly qualified candidates may be considered from other locations.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
22.214.171.124: We released 126.96.36.199 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.