Can you see yourself playing a critical role at an ambitious, future-focused company with a team that values quality and works hard to achieve big goals? We are growing fast and need you!
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula is looking for a Vice President of Product Marketing, with extensive technical experience in the data space and taking Cloud based SaaS solutions to market. This individual will play a leadership role in the marketing organization and will be responsible for all aspects of product marketing including; market opportunity and requirements, messaging, positioning, thought leadership, product collateral and videos, customer case studies, sales enablement, competitive analysis, Cloud GTM and interacting with Analysts and Press. This individual will collaborate with the product team around product launches and future product direction, and with the sales team on product positioning/messaging, GTM, customer journey and sales enablement. They will help define and execute demand generation/awareness campaigns in partnership with the growth/digital marketing and marketing communications team. We are looking for people who are passionate about building and delivering enterprise grade software/Cloud services that will push the boundaries on how data is accessed today.
- Drive the efforts to define marketing strategy, messaging framework and GTM strategy
- Build a well rounded team of technical product marketers to focus on our Cloud offering, Data Science, Machine Learning and the core data infrastructure
- Work with sales on persona based messaging, defining customer journey, customer facing decks, sales plays, sales enablement
- Create product, sales, and thought leadership assets
- Create industry and use cases specific content and offers
- Maintain website content and expand to support new industries, use cases, personas and product launches
- Manage product launches with relevant marketing content, GTM, sales enablement, and be able to explain why new functionality is unique and will help customers etc...
- Partner with product team to deliver market/product requirements and overall market awareness
- Research and stay up to speed on competition and the overall market and apply to battlecards, objective handling, and other sales enablement content.
- Define GTM strategy - pricing, packaging for our new SaaS solution
- Create and launch content for demand generation campaigns
- Help set strategic direction and market our open source technology, Pilosa, and engage with the community
- Help maintain analyst relations and strategically engage with analysts
- Collaborate with our PR agency to drive strategic awareness and PR
- Be a spokesperson with customers, partners, the press, and industry analysts
- Recruit great talent and be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard
What You’ll Need (The Basics):
- MBA preferred and BA/BS degree required
- At least 8 years experience in Enterprise/SaaS Software Marketing ideally for a technical solution/audience
- Have strong people management skills and experience
- Extremely organized and meticulous
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with creating business messaging from technical solutions
- Experience launching Cloud/SaaS solutions
- Technically knowledgeable about the big data, data science, and AI domains
- Strong presentation and spokesperson skills
- Enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You are a marketing leader with the ability to think in big, strategic, yet outside of the box ways
- You have the ability to create comprehensive product marketing plans and successfully execute against a defined set of KPIs
- You are a self starter, quick learner and like to dig deep
- You enjoy a cross functional set of responsibilities and collaboration
- You have worked with and are passionate about big data or artificial intelligence (AI)
- You have solid quantitative skills and demonstrated experience using data analytics to solve business challenges
- You have strong product skills: the ability to learn new products and evaluate them in the competitive environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with the drive and the ability to deal with ambiguity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.