Web Administrator at SparkCognition
The Web Administrato r is responsible for managing strategy, roadmaps, user experience, content, and channel performance for SparkCognition websites and other owned properties. The Web Administrator will implement best practices, utilize new tools and platforms to foster better customer experiences, and make continuous improvements based on data and insight. This person will be hands-on in the business and working with our marketing resources and tools and is adept at collaborating with stakeholders from across the business to deliver digital programs that produce quantifiable results. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated and extremely organized individual with experience managing complex digital projects across multiple stakeholders, with a proven track record of actively managing B2B websites that generate pipelines.
If you joined us today, you would be:
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading SparkCognition's website(s).
- Planning and implementing web-based marketing strategies/campaigns via the website(s).
- Leading web development and redesign projects as necessary.
- Expanding the company's web presence through social media, email, web advertising, etc.
- Developing a holistic view of the customer journey and applying data and insights to inform the development of the website experience.
- Designing, developing, and executing A/B and multivariate tests.
- Creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Coordinating with colleagues to ensure campaigns are well represented on the website(s).
- Collaborating with the internal content team and SEO/PPC Agency on respective strategies.
- Maintaining knowledge of best practices, trends, and developments in online marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B digital marketing role
- Experience building web pages, landing pages, and email templates
- Track record of managing and optimizing B2B website ideally for SaaS offering
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
- Knowledge of testing and measurement practices to optimize ROI and evolve a strategy
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC)
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Technical aptitude, with a desire to learn about AI and its practical applications
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, HTML, WordPress, and GSuite required
- Strong understanding of web and digital marketing best practices
- Strong leadership, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Must be located in Austin, TX or surrounding areas
SparkCognition is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. SparkCognition prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.