Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
As the Enterprise Cloud Support Manager, you will lead fast-paced and dynamic support teams located in multiple geo's servicing our enterprise cloud customers. Our Enterprise Support for Cloud offering is part of Atlassian's Enterprise program and caters to strategic and mission-critical customers.
In this role, you will set the bar for Atlassian's cloud support offerings by driving improvement projects, establishing a standard for quality service, and building a culture that's relentlessly focused on customers. This is a multi-faceted role that will require a broad skillset in people leadership, support operations, strategic prioritization and legendary customer service. You will be responsible for the overall health of the Enterprise Support offerings. This role includes identifying and coaching great support engineers, building a culture of excellence around support operations, driving insights into our product groups, and creating an identity and brand around the priority offering. You can read more about our Premium Support offering here: https://www.atlassian.com/premium
- Foster an environment that drives performance and quality in the areas of customer satisfaction, knowledge creation, technical expertise and process improvement
- In-depth analysis of support operational metrics, present key operational insights, strategies to exceed KBM’s goals, areas of improvement to support leadership through monthly business reviews
- Maintain cross-functional influence by partnering with Product, Engineering, and Service enablement teams, to provide customer insights to for reduction of customer friction
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 10+ years of cumulative experience in software, professional services, software development, enterprise support, and customer-facing roles
- 6+ years of operational management experience, preferably managing customer-facing support teams serving high volume and large enterprise customers
- 4+ years of people management experience, leading distributed technical support teams of 8-15, to meet and exceed operational performance goals
The best candidates will have a demonstrated ability in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of technical support operations with a focus on improving customer satisfaction
- Experience analyzing data to derive insights, trends and improvements to drive customer satisfaction
- Experience in recruiting, retaining and building high-performing, passionate support teams with a customer-centric culture that champions legendary customer support
- Experienced people leader, developing talent nurturing programs that grow strong support engineers
- Create, organize and communicate strategies 3-6 months ahead. Partnering with global peers in aligning the strategies
- Strong communication and sophisticated organizational skills
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
More about our team
The team is filled with top-notch technical individuals that are excited to provide world-class support for our customers. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers, problem solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We wake up every morning asking ourselves how we can improve the customer's experience, the quality of our product, the quality of our support system, or our individual weaknesses. We are not scared of challenges, nor do we back down or get deterred by tough problems. When problems seem the hardest we are at our best, pushing harder for the root cause and a solution.
We are a combination of passion and persistence. We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Atlassian products. We believe we can add significant value to the business by listening to the customer's experience, translating these into actions, and championing their short-term issues and long-term needs throughout the organization. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused, located around the globe, and is all about providing legendary service to our customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.