IT Support Specialist
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon family, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a second round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are excited to welcome an experienced IT Support Specialist to our team in Austin, TX! In this role you will be responsible for assisting the Sr. IT Manager and System Administrators in the day-to-day IT operations of Restaurant365. Using their strong problem-solving and customer service skills, the ITSS will provide technical support and assistance to Restaurant365’s employees and be the first point of contact for technical issues. The ITSS will also perform setup of company-issued equipment for employees, maintenance and software updates to end-user devices, and provide A/V support for audio and video conference equipment.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide deskside and remote support to company employees, assisting with hardware and software usage, network and device connectivity, etc.
- Respond to tickets, resolve underlying issues and document occurrences and solutions
- Contribute to internal knowledge base
- Maintain user workstations with the latest software patches and anti-virus and anti-malware definitions
- Serve as IT point of contact for employee onboarding and offboarding (create and remove accounts, provision equipment for new employees and recover equipment for exiting employees, provide awesome first-day experience, etc.)
- Monitor network usage (access point utilization, devices on proper networks, etc.)
- Maintain building access controls and monitor uptime of the CCTV system
- Assist end users with VoIP phone systems, including deploying and supporting phones and extensions
- Support A/V equipment (displays, cameras, microphones, speakers) in conference rooms, shared-space TVs, etc.
- Provide usage guidance of Zoom video conferencing software, meeting settings, Zoom Room equipment, etc.
- Hands-on duties such as cable runs, un-boxing and lifting equipment, setting up computers and devices, etc.
- Participate in testing, implementation, and support of new hardware, software, and services
- Innovation, Quality, and Family in all you do!!
What you need for this position:
- Previous experience in an end-user-facing technical support role
- Proficiency with operation and troubleshooting of Windows and macOS devices, iPads, and A/V equipment
- Proficiency with wireless, wired, and VPN network connectivity
- Proficiency with enterprise security policies, access controls, and employee onboarding/offboarding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, etc.)
- Familiarity with internal helpdesk functionality
- Strong sense of discretion related to data and user privacy and security
- Experience with enrolling devices into Azure Active Directory
- Familiarity with MDM technologies such as Microsoft Intune, JAMF, Addigy, etc.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with an impressive growth trajectory
- A Product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.