- Works within established troubleshooting guides and knowledge base to resolve tickets in a timely manner and provide responsive resolutions for support tickets.
- Collects additional details and provides basic troubleshooting steps per documentation.
- Display ability to troubleshoot known issues with minimal guidance.
- Engage various teams throughout the organization with a service mindset, focusing on ensure the end-user satisfaction.
- Escalates any issues that he/she is unable to resolve within reasonable time, or due to lack of knowledge, access or understanding of the issue to Tier II or Tier II Technicians.
- Handles administrative IT projects not requiring knowledge of infrastructure. Assists senior technicians with projects and tickets as assigned.
- Take an analytical approach to troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issue.
- Manages imaging and configuring computers with training.
- Ability to work with a degree of independence within provided guidelines and documentation process.
- Research issues and eliminate irrelevance, with guidance from Senior Technicians.
- Provide continuous communication to the team of problems and issues to ensure the quality user experience.
Education and/or Experience:
- A high school diploma/GED equivalent.
- 3+ years Customer Service experience, preferably with 1+ year training experience.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.