Service Desk Technician at Arrive Logistics
- Works within established troubleshooting guides and knowledge base to resolve tickets in a timely manner and provide responsive resolutions for support tickets.
- Collects additional details and provides basic troubleshooting steps per documentation.
- Display ability to troubleshoot known issues with minimal guidance.
- Engage various teams throughout the organization with a service mindset, focusing on ensure the end-user satisfaction.
- Escalates any issues that he/she is unable to resolve within reasonable time, or due to lack of knowledge, access or understanding of the issue to Tier II or Tier II Technicians.
- Handles administrative IT projects not requiring knowledge of infrastructure. Assists senior technicians with projects and tickets as assigned.
- Take an analytical approach to troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issue.
- Manages imaging and configuring computers with training.
- Ability to work with a degree of independence within provided guidelines and documentation process.
- Research issues and eliminate irrelevance, with guidance from Senior Technicians.
- Provide continuous communication to the team of problems and issues to ensure the quality user experience.
Education and/or Experience:
- A high school diploma/GED equivalent.
- 3+ years Customer Service experience, preferably with 1+ year training experience.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!