Product Operations Associate
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required
- 2+ years minimum experience in an operational capacity.
- 1+ years minimum project management related experience working with cross-functional teams - operations, marketing, product, or ecommerce. Specific project management or product operations experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a cross-functional, collaborative mindset.
- Ability to simplify complex processes into manageable steps for training, documentation and education.
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a results-driven environment
- Strong analytical skills, prioritizes effectively and strong attention to detail
- Thrives at multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- Reliable with deadlines and deliverables
- Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence), Tableau and SQL experience a plus
What You'll Do
- Knowledge Share: Identify and communicate important content and customer expertise in order to ensure a high quality customer-facing experience managed through efficient backend systems.
- Communication & Influence: Prepare and present information in a manner that influences decision-making and drives operational excellence.
- Planning: Act as a liaison between the Operations teams and Product teams, helping Product teams translate ideas into daily work and helping Operations teams stay informed, trained and prepared for new product releases.
- Expertise: Be an expert in current content management and customer support tools, infrastructure, processes, responsibilities and data.
- Improvements: Help define and refine tools and processes that can deliver improvements in efficiency, customer happiness, and/or monetization opportunities
- Data: Use data and analysis to guide decision-making and recommendations
- Partnerships: Partner with team members, management, and other partners to plan out all necessary details for high-impact projects
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.