“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is to deliver the best healthcare experience by putting brilliant minds, empathetic hearts and personalized technology to work to create meaningful relationships between our members and Care Partners. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright People to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: Be Purposeful, Be Authentic, Be Brave, Be Positive, Be Respectful, and Be Accountable.
Bright Health’s Product team will support the definition and creation of products for Bright Health Plan, Bright Health Care and Bright Health Intelligence. The Business Analyst will work with stakeholders across the company to distill common needs, define executable requirements, and build useful features. Collaborators will include fellow product owners, business analysts, market managers, contracting leads, operations, clinical, engineers and database architects as needed to support the full life cycle of product development. Technical platforms and infrastructure are critical to realizing our mission, and in this role will play a leading role in determining how best to use technical resources to support Bright Health’s efforts to revolutionize the payer industry.
This role will work directly with a Product Manager to own the strategy and execution of product development for various solutions with business and technical stakeholders. This role will oversee the prioritization of several engineering scrum teams to bring a product vision to life.
- Execute product vision and strategy in alignment with the Bright Health Product Strategy
- Manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization
- Drive adoption of standardization, automation, scalability, and agility are components of the systems and tools
- Recommend the most effective, highest quality, most appropriate solution; utilize conflict management skills in negotiating agreement among all parties.
- Participate in sprint planning, backlog review and prioritization, and retrospective activities all while representing the “voice of the customer”
- Work closely with engineering to represent the voice of key stakeholders during the design/development process
- Create detailed roadmaps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally
- Ensure accomplishment of key product OKRs
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects
- Document and disseminate both internal documentation as well as business-facing and business-appropriate reference materials that reflect the detailed configuration of Bright Health products
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a business or technical field, healthcare administration or equivalent practical experience preferred or Three (3) or more years in professional work experience required
- One (1) or more years relevant experience required
- One (1) or more years at a healthcare technology company, pure technology company, or technology or strategy consulting firm
- Experience coordinating multiple cross-functional teams and initiatives, ideally through an Agile framework
- Experience in product definition and implementation
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Aha! a plus
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.