Associate Product Owner
At Social Solutions, our Product Owners combine a passion for discovery efforts, a desire to constantly engage with customers, leadership skills to quarterback a talented product team, quantitative skills to measure impact, and presentation skills to evangelize their visions. We progress beyond a myopic focus on "what to do today" towards "what we need to build for tomorrow." The impact of our work is felt by non-profit and public-sector organizations whose goals are to help those who need it most, and our products must live up to those lofty ideals every day.
What You'll Do
- Create high quality user stories, collaborating with other Product Owners, UX Designers, and Dev Leads.
- Provide thought leadership on how scenarios and features will be implemented across multiple systems and organizations
- Ensures Product documentation is complete and up to date
- Strong Stakeholder management by developing and sustaining strong working relationships with software engineers, DevOps engineers, and other Organizational peers.
- Contribute to roadmap definition and analysis, defining system roadmap required to meet core business outcomes, and creating high quality features and user stories to deliver on those outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in technical or business related field
- 1-2 years of experience in project management
- Experience working within agile development environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why We're Awesome
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.