Customer Support Engineer at SpyCloud
SpyCloud is laser focused on preventing online fraud with our proactive solutions, which protect billions of employee and consumer accounts worldwide from account takeover.
We’re the trusted account takeover fraud prevention partner for B2B organizations and consumer brands, including 4 of the Fortune 10, and power fraud investigations for law enforcement agencies around the globe. Our solutions are backed by the most comprehensive and actionable repository of compromised credentials and PII recovered from third-party breaches, with over 100B assets and counting, including more than 21B passwords.
Our mission is to significantly disrupt the cybercriminal economy to eliminate the loss of money, time, and reputation due to online fraud – and ultimately to make the internet a safer place for individuals and businesses.
The Support Engineer provides enterprise level support for SpyCloud’s customers and partners. In this role you will provide technical assistance, troubleshoot and resolve customer/partner problems, interface with engineering on product and establish root cause analysis with a timely solution to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Provide technical support for our enterprise customers and partners via phone, web-based tools and email
- Integrate as part of our 24 x 7 Support team
- Develop a deep understanding of SpyCloud’s products
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of response and overall customer experience
- Reproduce customer issues and if necessary, file bug reports, escalate cases to engineering and provide necessary documentation requirements
- As one of the key contacts with our customers, effectively communicate areas of improvement for both product and services
- Help track support metrics and share findings you identify
- Up-hold and improve our first response time and high standard for customer satisfaction
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- Practical experience with a solid background in problem analysis and resolution of SaaS enterprise platforms
- Strong affinity with internet technologies and knowledge of customer relations technical processes
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests and challenges
- Stellar organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to think on your feet and come up with creative solutions to non-obvious problems
- Empathy for customer challenges and enjoy problem solving
Highly Desired Skills:
- 3-5 years of Support Engineer experience in a customer interacting role
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Cyber security and ATO prevention experience a plus
- Zendesk and REST API experience is a plus