SpyCloud is laser focused on preventing online fraud with our proactive solutions, which protect billions of employee and consumer accounts worldwide from account takeover.
We’re the trusted account takeover fraud prevention partner for B2B organizations and consumer brands, including 4 of the Fortune 10, and power fraud investigations for law enforcement agencies around the globe. Our solutions are backed by the most comprehensive and actionable repository of compromised credentials and PII recovered from third-party breaches, with over 100B assets and counting, including more than 21B passwords.
Our mission is to significantly disrupt the cybercriminal economy to eliminate the loss of money, time, and reputation due to online fraud – and ultimately to make the internet a safer place for individuals and businesses.
The Director, Customer Support has a central focus of always delivering world class support by providing a timely and satisfactory resolution to SpyCloud’s customers. Accountable for vision and build out of a growing team, including setting and holding quality support standards, providing thought and team leadership and delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This is a player-coach role where you will not only have management responsibilities, but also be a hands-on part of the support team. Must be an expert on the products your team is supporting along with the ability to deliver and drive value with our customer relationships.
- Lead, build and develop strategies for SpyCloud’s 24x7 Support team
- Support our growth and initiatives through world-class customer experience driven by meeting/exceeding SLAs, customer satisfaction and scores through a data-driven approach
- Ensure the support team resolves customer issues/questions while delivering exceptional turnaround times
- Provide supervision on day-to-day operational and technical support and maintain positive relationships with our customers.
- Ensure customer tickets, emails and calls get answered within the defined time-period
- Develop key performance indictors (KPIs) to ensure the most effective and efficient customer experience and measure to understand if objectives are being accomplished
- Report status of tickets and resolution of issues up to VP, Customer Success
- Advise VP, Customer Success on staffing needs and strategies, including continuous improvements of our support process
- Improve our support tooling strategy that drives customer experience and team productivity
- Focus on lifetime value to ensure that we are building the set of services to support our customers as their needs grow
- Work cross-functionally with customer success management and others to deliver feedback and ensure the overall experience is seamless and focused on customer needs
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current knowledge of industry trends in customer support including best practices and progressive, cutting edge CRM and support tools
- Ability to identify and remove friction from the support process and the ability to develop and implement internal service tooling to automate processes
- Expert in support operations and measuring success visa customer support metrics and KPIs
- Experience with highly technical and demanding customers who demand exceptional enterprise performance from our products and services
- Metrics oriented individual that can organize support and troubleshoot for all SpyCloud offerings
- Track record of delivering continual improvements & automations against high standards of quality
Highly Desired Skills:
- 10+ years of Customer Support experience, with a minimum of 5 years in a support leadership position with a focus on scaling a team
- Experience working for a Software as a Service (SaaS) company
- Cyber security and ATO prevention experience a plus
- Zendesk experience is a plus