Director of eCommerce
360training is seeking a dynamic and experienced leader for our ecommerce business. This individual will lead a team of high performers that will be focused on building a world-class website experience for our consumer and business customers.
This role will be responsible for defining, assessing and driving our digital marketing analytics. We seek expertise in merchandising, conversion, search engine optimization, lead generation, and the overall performance of the website. We are looking for this leader to combine an understanding of what drives ecommerce sales, an interest in eLearning, an understanding of how to communicate to businesses, and a passion to create a great online experience.
The ideal candidate is an experienced manager who is innovative, enthusiastic, and customer-focused. We seek a leader with great judgment and creative problem-solving skills. This person will have demonstrated expertise with technical tools & processes through website management, digital marketing, advanced data analysis or other similar experience, and ideally operated in both the B2C and B2B worlds.
• Provide the ecommerce strategy for the business across the website.
• Manage the daily operations and long-term roadmap of the website, including content development, outreach, and technical support.
• Deliver the revenue and lead generation targets for the website.
• Establish a comprehensive search engine strategy for the business, both on-page and off-page.
• Provide business stakeholders ongoing performance analytics and data with respect to the site and make recommendations on how to adjust and keep on target to goals.
• Own and maintain the promotional strategy on the website, with input from the product team and other marketing functions.
• Work closely with product team to build a seamless customer journey.
• Establish a comprehensive testing and merchandising plan to improve the conversion of the website for both revenue and lead generation.
• Manage team resources to optimize the creation, deployment, and execution of website enhancements.
• Define and implement new functionality and product offerings to increase performance.
• Work with marketing, product and technology to define business requirements, system functionality and roadmaps for new capabilities.
• Continuously drive innovation.
• Plan, manage and take responsibility for the budget and re-prioritize for improved ROI.
Skills / Requirements
• BS/BA with strong work experience of 7+ years in digital marketing
• Experience and success in previous management roles, including managing teams in different locations.
• Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior.
• Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions. Experience with web analytics required.
• Executive presence, able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side across functions and departments and synthesize multiple points of view into a coherent action plan.
• Able to think both creatively and critically. Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making strategic decisions.
• Able to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing operational efficiency and data analysis with high quality standards and doing what is best for the customer.
• Able to manage many projects across the team and maintain the right priorities to deliver on the goals of the business.
• Superb communication skills, clear and concise in both written and verbal communication.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Positive, energetic attitude.