Director of Product
If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene and you are looking for a role that allows your work to have a direct impact on a company’s success, come talk to us. We are looking for a Director of Product to add to our expanding product team!
You possess the entrepreneurial drive & spirit to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment. You have the passion and skills to truly drive our product efforts. You are goal oriented, self-motivated, tech-savvy and possess a can-do attitude and approach. Your adaptability, resourcefulness and versatility drive results that have a direct impact in all areas of ScaleFactor, now and in the future.
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big change in our industry, and we need people that enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. We are a high-growth organization that combines trusted experts with intuitive software to solve businesses’ accounting and finance needs. Our trusted experts review businesses’ monthly financial statements to ensure accounts are accurate and healthy so owners and operators can focus on running their businesses. Our in-house team draws on their vast experience to provide skilled solutions to help business owners conquer their most complex financial needs.
Director of Product Responsibilities:
- Execute a product management roadmap against the defined strategy.
- Continuously assess the platforms performance and find opportunities for improvements and optimizations
- Projecting efficiency impact through data and statistical methods.
- Conducting A/B tests to isolate the impact of individual features / changes and evaluate the results of these tests.
- Develop, train, and support the entire product team along with the data science to provide a complete analysis of each element of our products to drive revenue and efficiency to meet the product goals.
- Be a player / coach
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- 4+ years experience as a manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with start-up companies and fast growing businesses
- Passion for being the champion of the customer
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Experience with product management of accounting, lending, business tools, or credit products to SMB space.
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 to 2019 - Amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brews (Cuvee coffee)
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your resume highlighting skills and credentials required for this position