SpyCloud is a startup with a big mission: to significantly disrupt the cybercriminal economy to eliminate the loss of money, time, and reputation due to online fraud – and ultimately to make the internet a safer place for individuals and businesses.
SpyCloud is seeking a passionate and visionary Head of Customer Success who has hands-on experience building a world-class customer success team in a rapidly growing SaaS-based organization. We are looking for a member to add to the leadership team who will continue to develop our global customer success team into a strategic, differentiated organization focused on delivering growth by assuring renewals, post-sales success, loyalty, expansion and new product adoption.
As Head of Customer Success you will own, drive and implement successful outcomes for all of our customers globally. You are equally comfortable being hands on and strategic. You are a leader who revels in building and implementing infrastructure to provide world-class customer retention, support, training, and advocacy. You do all the above while keeping an eye on the right KPIs and outcomes for your team.
- Nurture and drive repeat renewals through long-term customer relationships
- Expand adoption of, and recognition of the value of, SpyCloud solutions within existing customers through training.
- Build, implement and deliver consultative support processes which enable us to understand and anticipate customer needs, identifies root causes and drives solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Develop and measure meaningful KPIs, to enable the team and company to prioritize customer needs and to ensure performance of the team.
- Work with Engineering and Cloud Ops to refine the Customer experience with our SaaS products.
- Build processes to gather and address customer feedback, business improvement initiatives and automation.
- Build strong internal partnerships with cross functional groups to drive customer success goals: sales, pre-sales, business development, channels, product management, engineering, finance, legal, IT, HR, marketing, and senior management
What You Bring
- Proven track record of developing, leading, and scaling a Customer Success team in a startup SaaS environment, preferably in cybersecurity.
- Strong technical skills which allow you to engage credibly with technical teams on implementation and support issues.
- 5+years of management experience leading, coaching & developing a high performing team.
- Passion for using operational metrics and process improvement to support key decisions and drive organizational transformation.
- Knowledge of the right way to prioritize and inform the executive team of customer expectations and key service issues.
- High integrity leadership, ability to set a clear vision for the group, plan, hire, manage, and inspire teams to achieve extraordinary results.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with sales and other cross-functional teams to achieve on aligned business goals.
- Candidates already based in Austin strongly preferred. We cannot provide relocation at this time.