Head of Guided Products & Services Sales and Marketing
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Head of Guided Products & Services Sales & Marketing
The Guided Products & Services (GPS) business is one of the key investment and growth areas at GoDaddy and includes our Professional Website Services (PWS) and GoDaddy Social (formerly known as Main Street Hub), as well as an emerging line of new services. GoDaddy customers are engaged in over 53 million entrepreneurial endeavors, and at least 40% will hire someone to build them a site. Even more will struggle without help or under-utilize the marketing tools at their disposal due to lack of time, know-how, or confidence. As the Head of GPS Sales & Marketing, you will be the audience leader for these customers who need a little more hands-on help, and responsible for growth and performance of this segment.
In this role, you are a senior member of the Conversational Marketing team and the GPS leadership team, reporting into the VP, Conversational Marketing. You will work directly with sales, marketing, product, services/fulfillment and product marketing teams to define strategy, execute key programs and deliver $156M. This is critical and highly visible role at GoDaddy.
• In this role, you are the senior Sales and Marketing leader in a leadership triad that drives the GPS business. In partnership with the GPS Product and Global Services leaders, you are accountable for making tradeoffs that optimize for overall growth, taking new sales, delivery capacity, and retention dynamics into account, across the full GPS product line.
• Responsible for topline GCR/sales of the GPS business including: PWS, GoDaddy Social/MSH and a line of emerging Do-It-For-You and Do-It-With-You services, totaling over $156M in 2019.
• Sales – significant focus for this role is spent collaborating with sales and channel leaders to monitor performance and deliver global GPS revenue and growth.
o Spend consistent time listening to calls, on the sales floors and engaging directly with customers and agents.
o Partner with inbound and outbound sales teams to analyze performance, sales methodology and identify opportunities for optimization.
o Partner with channel leaders (email, messaging, digital) to analyze performance, messages and identify opportunities for optimization.
o Single point of contact for global, all channels sales performance. Monitors/analyzes sales performance and partners takes accountability for driving improvements in sales/revenue growth, sales productivity, sales quality and optimization of customer satisfaction.
o Defines GPS priorities and analyzes results from test team efforts.
• Marketing – in addition to GPS leadership and sales responsibility, this role is focused on deep partnership and integration with marketing teams to:
o Deliver customer insights, messaging and positioning (across all channels).
o Evaluate and influence campaign and conversation strategy and priorities (across audience pods).
o Define and drive conversion (all channel) strategy and program optimization.
o Drive alignment/consistency/cohesiveness across all touchpoints of the customer journey.
o Partner closely with all audience, sales and marketing leaders to optimize performance and results, including but not limited to: Email, CDT, PWS Sales, MSH Sales, Care/Inbound, Messaging, Social, Display, Web, Brand and Conversational Marketing audience pods (Customer Success, Renewal, Attach & Upgrade & Engagement).
• Builds and promotes an “outcomes driven” environment where teams are held accountable.
• Works cross-functionally across GoDaddy to identify issues and deliver results.
Do you have what it takes?
• Obsessed with results and high-quality outcomes.
• A demonstrated track record of delivering results.
• Passionate about our customers, their journey and how we can help them.
• Comfortable working in a highly-matrixed organization and able to influence and drive people toward a common goal and optimized outcome.
• Experience with sales and marketing channels or related experience.
• Experience with data analysis and making data-driven leadership decisions.
• College degree, MBA a plus
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
See Job Description Summary
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.