Principal Partner Product Strategy at DISCO
- As a Product Strategy Principal, you will directly contribute to DISCO’s success. You are a strategic thinker who is passionate about solving complex product strategy and execution challenges that are top-of-mind for executives.
- You will work collaboratively with teams to analyze issues and develop solutions to improve how we innovate, scale, build and deliver products to our partners. Your critical thinking skills, business acumen, data-driven insights, and influence will help our teams uncover opportunities and drive results.
- Become an expert in how DISCO partners develop solutions with our products
- Work closely with our GTM business development team, partners, and DISCO Professional Services team to identify and help the company prioritize product strategies for helping our partners build businesses on DISCO
- Execute structured research to ensure that the collective team has sufficient market signal to digest, define, and execute solutions that will be magical for our partners as they transform existing legal services and build new ones with a best-in-class partnership
- Serve as the central point of information for our strategic direction, ensuring that our GTM organization can clearly communicate our current initiatives as well as our vision for creating value for law firms and legal service providers as they build their own services roadmaps
- This role reports directly to our CPO
- Familiar with technology and how to scope building blocks to enable services for our partners
- Excellent clarity and critical thinking skills, supported by a robust analytical skillset
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills to influence and communicate with all levels of management
- Experience partnering with leaders and cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Effective program management skills and demonstrated ability to lead complex strategic initiatives
- High-energy self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with at least 2 years in management consulting, strategy, or business operations roles in technology
- Have had a role that designed strategies for building services solutions that leverage next generation technology in the legal field
- Have experience as a product manager
- Can clearly articulate business models for third-party services
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.