Product Analyst at Workrise
Workrise is the fastest growing tech startup in the infrastructure industry. We're seeking a Product Analyst based out of our headquarters in Austin, TX. This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Product Analytics and will be responsible for measuring the health and effectiveness of our product features.
We are looking for an experienced product analyst to come join Workrise and help us drive analytic insights and best practices at scale from the ground up. Success in this role comes from marrying a strong data background with acute product and business acumen to deliver highly strategic and compelling insights. The Product Analyst will drive customer-focused initiatives that accelerate our business growth and influence our product decisions.
Our team has great people from all over the US and beyond, from all sorts of industries and all walks of life. We highly value the different perspectives and unique ideas that diversity brings to our company, and consider it an absolute necessity for our future.What you’ll be doing:
- Support the company’s rapidly growing product teams
- Play a role in promoting a culture of data-driven decision making
- Analyze behavior throughout all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Identify customer pain points and come up with creative solutions
- Work cross-functionally to streamline data pipelines and build scalable solutions
- Design reports that summarize KPIs and drive key business decisions
- Apply statistical methods for ad-hoc data analyses that enable growth
- Improve the customer experience through testing and experimentation
- 3-7 years of experience in a customer-focused analytics role at a product-led software company
- Background in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Experience with reporting/visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with version control systems such as Git/SVN
- Familiarity with hypothesis testing, clustering, and predictive modeling
- Experience with Python/R is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Comfortable defining your own projects and managing them from A to Z
- Passionate about leveraging data for product optimization
- Intellectually curious
- Detail oriented
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!