RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Product & Design team at RigUp is hyper-focused on creating meaningful products and services that maintain a balance of vision, empathy for users and engineering constraints.
RigUp is hiring a Product Designer that will be responsible for leading design on our Growth team. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is adept at experimenting with solutions for increasing user engagement and adoption, is excited about conversion funnels and is comfortable in a fast-paced team. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with team to define and understand the problem space by gathering foundational knowledge and facilitating necessary research
- Understand and advocate for user
- Translate complex user and business needs into simple solutions
- Provide compelling and UX/UI designs to solve for needs
- Collaborate with devs to ensure that designs are feasible
- Advocate for quality by upholding design best practices and participating in design QA of your feature work
- Work within and contribute to our design system
What you should have:
- Ability to design across the entire product lifecycle
- Understanding of basic visual design principles
- Team player, able to communicate effectively with different types of people and roles
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Passionate about solving for the end-user
- Thrives in fast-paced, largely autonomous environment
- Eager to solve problems in the energy industry
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered mealsCompetitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!