Tiger Pistol is an innovative, social advertising technology company experiencing explosive global growth. Over the last 8 years, we have been building the world’s most efficient and effective social advertising platform; delivering meaningful and measurable business impact for global brands, SMB resellers, and agencies. Our platform is now the world’s #1 social advertising automation platform.
As a Facebook Marketing Partner and in collaboration with them, Tiger Pistol has developed the future of social advertising at scale across Facebook, Instagram, Marketplace, WhatsApp, and more. We have a fun, hardworking, and proud team that is focused on maintaining these traits as the basis for our culture. We have offices in Austin, TX (HQ), and Cleveland, OH.
A Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRD’s and PRD’s with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Organize and facilitate release retrospectives focusing on continuous improvement and compliance with release metrics.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
WHAT TIGER PISTOL OFFERS
- Scale-up company with strong growth year over year
- A solid development team, extremely high standards, and belief in providing autonomy
- A fun, energetic, and highly collaborative company environment
- Competitive Salary, 401K offerings, Healthcare benefits, and casual dress code
- Office located Downtown Austin
- Cold Brew on tap, drinks & snacks, free downtown parking
Tiger Pistol is an innovative social advertising technology company (we have built a SaaS platform for the automation of social advertising) experiencing explosive global growth. Founded in 2011 in Melbourne Australia as a full-service digital marketing agency, Tiger Pistol now has its product development roots firmly established in Austin, TX. Tiger Pistol’s technology provides social advertising automation that uses data to drive better outcomes in social advertising at scale. Today, our largest customers are global brands and those that resell advertising solutions to small and local businesses (SMB resellers). Our platform helps them easily and efficiently manage thousands of concurrent social ad campaigns while delivering outstanding business impact. We have been an official Facebook Marketing Partner since 2013 and are the largest 3rd party publisher of small and local Facebook ads in the world, with 20,000+ campaigns a month and growing.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling passionate about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Tiger Pistol’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Tiger Pistol is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.