Product Manager, Apps at FloSports
FloSports is hiring a Product Manager to help execute our cross-platform strategy for our apps. This person will develop a shared vision and thoughtfully prioritized roadmap for apps at FloSports, aligning engineers, designers, and other product managers.
We’re looking for someone that’s passionate about the customer experience, and has the curiosity to learn about innovative ways to deliver premium experiences for fans. The right candidate can balance qualitative and quantitative data to triangulate on the truth. Strong intuition, grit and determination to find ways to get things done are characteristics we’re looking for.
About the Apps Team:
Our team at FloSports is focused on building world-class apps for fans. We support mobile apps for iOS and Android, as well as for the big screen on Apple TV, FireTV, Roku. Our apps deliver live streams, replays, articles and video-on-demand for 25 different sports verticals.
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management
- Analyze business impact, ruthlessly prioritize
- Ability to think holistically, connect dots between many systems
- You quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate to non-technical audience
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, with a knack for crystal clear documentation
- You welcome candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well
- Understand the connected TV space
- Experience working on an agile development team
- Low ego, high empathy and creative problem solver
- Prior experience in native apps is a huge plus
- Experience working with live production teams, especially in sports
- Understanding of how to build / deliver apps at scale
- Experience working with remote teams, internal and external
- Experience or interest in one of the many sports we cover
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment