Product Manager - Growth
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
In this role, you'll be joining the Growth Team in the Presence and Commerce group, a team comprised of product and engineering leaders who share a passion for driving next-generation products that customers love to use and that generate measurable results for their businesses. You will be focused specifically on creating and optimizing effective free-to-paid conversion experiences and developing new ideas for helping customers unlock value for our next-generation web presence product. You will work closely with, and influence, user acquisition, engagement and retention.
This is a rare opportunity to build products that will be used by millions of customers worldwide. Your work will directly impact the success of small businesses across industries all kinds. GoDaddy is revolutionizing how small businesses build their online presence and we are looking for a data-driven product manager with an experimentation mindset to join our team. Leverage your analytic prowess while developing your leadership skills while you identify, design, build and launch cutting edge online experiences while using the latest technologies and collaborating with highly talented and motivated cross-functional teams.
In this role, you'll be joining the Growth Team in the Presence and Commerce group, a team comprised of product, design, marketing and engineering leaders who share a passion for driving next-generation products that customers love to use and that generate measurable results for their businesses. You will be focused specifically on creating and optimizing flows related to acquisition, free-to-paid conversion, and retention. You will also develop new ideas for helping customers unlock value from our next-generation web presence product.
You will work closely with UX, other Product Managers, engineers, data scientists, marketers, and support teams to craft a great end-to-end experience that goes beyond the pixels on the screen. You are data-driven, iterative in approach, empathetic to customer needs, and relentless in delivering innovative and high-value customer-focused products.
- Collaborate with other business leaders; form and communicate strategy and roadmap for optimizing conversion and lifetime value
- Work with UX to ideate and prototype potential offerings, conduct usability tests, and perform user research
- Create clear specifications and requirements to guide engineering
- Lead an Agile development team, working closely with engineering, QA, and product designers to identify, plan, prioritize and manage work on new products and features
- Form product hypotheses, execute and report on A/B tests, and iterate to relentlessly improve product performance
- Conduct competitive analysis and report back to the team on actionable findings
- Use, manage and evangelize internal tools needed to enable experimentation, including Optimizely, Mixpanel, Split.io and more
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in product management (or similar role), working with Internet/software products, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated success leading the development of customer-facing features through multiple releases.
- Analytical and metrics-driven with a hypothesis-based mentality; has identified, implemented and analyzed success metrics and conducted A/B tests.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with engineering, design, business planning and customer service.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated empathy for customers, and the ability to translate ambiguous insights and observations into test ideas and product improvements.
- Self-starter and results-oriented.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong technical understanding of current Internet technologies required; B.S. in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment. Focus on key business goals and execute on a plan with constrained resources.
- Bonus: experience starting or running a small business or building products or services for small business customers.
- Location: San Francisco CA, Sunnyvale CA, Austin, TX, Phoenix-area AZ, or Kirkland WA
Tools we work with:
- Optimizely, Split.io
- MixPanel, Tableau and other analytics platforms
- InVision, Sketch and other UX tools
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.