Product Manager, New Construction at Realtor.com
We’re looking for a Product Manager to help lead the product strategy and roadmap for New Construction. You will be on a growing team focused on incubating new products and experiences tailored to both new construction home buyers and home builders.
Ideal candidates possess big-picture vision and also the drive and attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You enjoy spending time with customers and understanding and evangelizing their needs. You balance strategic thinking with outstanding execution holding yourself and your team accountable to delivering successful outcomes. You enjoy solving complex business problems at the core of a transformation of a leading digital real estate company. You have the aptitude to identify white space in the market, construct means to validate your ideas and can clearly articulate concepts to your team and stakeholders alike. You are a high functioning self-starter who is seeking to make an impact on new markets.
You will work closely with stakeholders (located in offices across the US and Canada) across consumer experience, media and sales teams at realtor.com - focused on delivering consumer value and delight through rapid prototyping, testing, and iteration. You will balance rapid validation activities and optimization tests with long term vision designed to deliver a best in class experience for consumers who are in the market for new construction. You will leverage the scale and resources of a successful, well-known business combined with the nimbleness and forward-looking feel of a startup.
What we like to see:
- Vision & execution - Ability to balance the need to execute scrappily and deliver value continuously, while moving the ball forward toward a north star product vision
- Customer & Consumer Focus - You comprehend and advocate for our users first; you bring strong user empathy and experience driving product direction and execution based on pain points and opportunities
- Clarity - You can translate ambiguous or conflicting inputs into solid action plans and precise requirements, with a keen ability to see what considerations are non-negotiable and where tradeoffs may make sense
- Influence - The ability to rally your team, dependent teams, and stakeholders at large around a crystal clear vision rooted in consumer and customer value
- Collaboration - You work well with other product teams and with cross functional dependencies
- Demonstrated experience in adopting product management best practices, standards and policies.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deliverables and projects at once balancing short term objectives with long term vision, sticking to deadlines
- Strategic thinker. Thrives at the nexus of delivering consumer value and hitting business objectives and converts them into clear product plans.
- Analytical and results orientated. Uses hard data to assess opportunities, identifies and evangelizes the right metrics for any given initiative, ensuring that they add up to tell the whole story. Data influenced, not data driven!
- Excellent communicator. Articulates the product strategy and roadmap, structures the problem at hand, experienced and comfortable gaining alignment and in presenting to senior executives.
- Excellent listener. Leans on partners and subject matter experts where needed, able to smartly synthesize multiple perspectives into a singular path forward.
- Experience in real estate and new construction is a plus.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.