Product Manager - Stewardship Management at Blackbaud
About the role:
Dynamic, high impact and mission critical role reporting to the Senior Manager of Product Management for Higher Education. You will be focused on the Blackbaud Stewardship Management product roadmap creation and execution as we continue to improve and evolve the stewardship experience for higher education institutions and foundations across the globe.
What you’ll be doing:
Heavily involved in strategic and tactical execution as you work cross functionally on backlogs, feature launch, go to market and more. You will be a key player in running the day-to-day operations of the product including conceptualizing and writing product requirements, cross team collaboration, strategic initiatives, assisting with weekly meetings, monitoring competition, traveling on occasion to work with clients and maintaining roadmaps. Core focus on the consumption, adoption and collaboration across the company to help drive the larger Blackbaud strategic vision.
What we’ll want you to have:
- Requires a solid understanding and skill set in product management, a moderate to strong technical background, as well as supreme organization and communication skills.
- Proficiency in API implementation and knowledgeable on Pragmatic Product Management best practices and process.
- Knowledge of non-profits, specifically higher education, is a bonus.
- You should have a love of strategic and tactical and a knack for carrying projects to 100% completion in a very timely manner.
- You will have tremendous potential to take on more, be highly visible within the company and become a mentor to others across the teams.
- You will work cross functionally with all major groups within Blackbaud and will be expected to hit the ground running.
This role will be in our Austin, TX office in the Domain.