At Social Solutions, our Product Managers combine a passion for discovery efforts, a desire to constantly engage with customers, leadership skills to quarterback a talented product team, quantitative skills to measure impact, and presentation skills to evangelize their visions. We progress beyond a myopic focus on "what to do today" towards "what we need to build for tomorrow." The impact of our work is felt by non-profit and public-sector organizations whose goals are to help those who need it most, and our products must live up to those lofty ideals every day.
What You'll Do
- Create and evangelize a vision that delivers valuable, usable, and actionable data insights to our customers within our software platforms
- Deliver a roadmap that focuses on how we help our customers integrate data into their day-to-day activities. Moving beyond basic reporting and dashboard needs, how can our customers leverage historical data to better serve those they help?
- Lead a talented, driven, collaborative product team towards delivering your roadmap. Incorporate team feedback while you aim to deliver the best capabilities we can for our customers
- Lead Discovery efforts directly with current and prospective customers, gathering feedback and insights that help drive your vision and roadmap
- Develop cross-functional teams that help deliver and prove the value we create for our customers
- Measure and present the impact of your team's work directly to the leadership team at Social Solutions, quantifying the value of your progress
- Be a thought leader around data and analytics not only internally for your fellow team members, but to our clients leveraging your outputs
- 3-5 years of experience in software product management within an Agile environment preferred
- Experience using data to inform design and product decisions
- Experience creating products that integrate data into decision making, including data visualization outputs within a product
- Experience working with a Data Science or Analytics team a plus
- Strong presentation skills used for presenting internally to leadership team members as well as running customer discovery sessions such as user groups and product demos
- Excellent time management skills and able to manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy adapting to feedback from both users and internal stakeholders, building stronger products as a result
- Strong leadership skills as you are the captain of your product team. Make sure everyone is driving towards the product goals together and is bought-in to your vision
Why We're Awesome
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.