As a Product Manager, you will:
- Lead product management for one or more of four critical areas of the ecommerce customer experience: Discovery, Decision, Transaction, or Post Purchase.
- Build, inspire and develop your product management team. Support the recruiting efforts of the company as we establish and grow Spreetail’s Austin office.
- Collaboratively partner with internal stakeholders including marketing, merchandising, customer service, and engineering to develop a roadmap and backlog of site functionality.
- Become an expert in the Spreetail customer and behavioral data in your product area, and leverage that understanding to drive the right product decisions at the right time.
- Set the direction that inspires and supports multiple cross-functional scrum teams to consistently design and deliver new functionality and a frictionless shopping experience across web and mobile web.
- Shift to a hands-on product manager as needed - support a fully dedicated scrum team while directly managing other product managers.
- Help establish product management best practices.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- 3+ years experience in product management with consumer-facing products at scale
- eCommerce product management experience (preferred)
- Proven success with multiple project launches
- Well-versed in scrum and agile practices
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.