New Knowledge is a SaaS product that monitors and detects disinformation campaigns as they surface online. This helps our users, which include major consumer brands and national security customers, take action against these brand attacks and propaganda campaigns.
We’re looking for Product Managers to join our product team. In this position, you’ll work with engineers, designers, security experts, and data scientists to build software solutions that help our clients take action against disinformation attacks. This position is full-time, and will work out of our new office in downtown Austin, TX.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be the person responsible for researching and defining the workflows and strategies our users need to use to identify and take action on disinformation. To that end...
- You’ll lead and collaborate with a cross functional agile product team that will include designers, engineers, data scientists, and security/propaganda experts.
- You’ll define the roadmap, priorities, and success metrics for a core part of the New Knowledge product.
- You’ll work with sales and marketing to communicate the business impact of your work to less-technical users.
- You’ll help guide what the product team looks like at New Knowledge. We’re a small team, and you’ll have a huge impact.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years experience in product management. Ideally you’ve worked on enterprise B2B SaaS products, especially products that lean heavily on data science-led insights.
- You get energy from iterating, and figuring out undefined problems. We’re exploring brand new problem spaces, which involves a lot of quick iterations, prototyping models and UX alike. You know what to iterate and test next week, all while knowing where your product’s going in the next year.
- You’re excited to be one of the first PMs on a growing product team. You’re eager to influence a team and a product from the ground up. Maybe you’ve worked at a growing startup before.
- You care about the space and the problem. We take our mission seriously. We work at NK because we know that this is one of the most important problems out there to solve.
About New Knowledge:
New Knowledge is an enterprise SaaS product that’s taking on disinformation online. Our product and solutions help our customers identify, understand, and take action against disinformation attacks. It’s not just about fake news or misinformation - we see disinformation as a major cyber security problem. Our customers include Fortune 100 customers and national security customers, and our research has been published in the New York Times, Forbes, and Wired.
We have revenue and are VC-funded, and are poised to grow very quickly in the next year. As a company, we value trust and accountability. Our leadership team wants to do things right, and is open to new ideas. The kind of people who work with us have to be passionate about that challenge and mission. While we take our mission very seriously, we are also a team of fun-loving, laid-back, self described nerds.
Why we love working here:
- We offer amazing Fortune 500 level company healthcare plans, vision and dental
- We offer a 401(k) plus a 4% company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Stock options
- Free parking in our downtown office
- Membership to onsite gym and pool
- $2,000 annual gadget policy to buy tech tools, from a computer to headphones to iPads, anything you need to do your job. You own these gadgets (not the company)
- $200 annual budget for books and any subscriptions you’d like
- Annual budget to purchase books and literature subscriptions
- Weekly catered lunches
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and an endless supply of bubbly water
- Bi-monthly office events like happy hours, Alamo Drafthouse movies, escape rooms, stand up paddleboarding
- And most importantly, meaningful work. We all love coming to work everyday and making a difference to make this world a better place