Khoros is looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Austin, Texas. If Product Management is something you've always wanted to get into, this is your chance!
As a Product Manager, you will guide engineering teams charged with a product line contribution. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You must be analytical, and be able to show the business impact of what you are doing.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release plans. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Help define market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Analyzing the business impact and project financial goals of new efforts together with Finance and Sales.
- Help analyzing current use of products and suggest improvements and efficiencies going forward.
- Work with other Product Managers and Product Design professionals to define product requirements and specifications.
- Working with Product Marketing to create customer facing communications.
- Experience in SaaS Software development.
- Great communication skills.
- Technology savvy.
- Know Scrum & Agile.
- Computer Science or Business related degree or work experience a strong plus.
- This position requires travel up to 10%.