RetailMeNot is a top savings destination trusted by millions. Whether we're creating new products for our users to live affordably everyday or helping brands expand their reach, people at RetailMeNot are defining savings for the digital age - and we're just getting started. Are you passionate about building products that people love? We are seeking a Product Manager, with experience delivering products people love, to support RetailMeNot’s product vision and strategy across key initiatives. This position is not an ordinary product role - you will be playing an integral part in making an impact for our advertising partners and saving money for our end consumers simultaneously; and most importantly, you will join an enthusiastic team that cultivates a fast-paced and fun environment. If you're looking for a chance to create a real impact, then get in touch.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least a year of B2C product management experience at a fast-paced tech company
- A brief, but strong, history of delivering product growth and business impact through fantastic user experiences
- Reliable and tenacious product roadmap execution by working effectively in cross-functional teams
- Solid understanding of web, app and/or email technologies (personalization is a plus)
- Strong analytical ability and experience making data-based decisions that elevate your products
- Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence
- A doer who builds trust within teams and creates excitement about the challenges we plan to tackle
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with senior leads to build outstanding digital experiences for RMN consumers, at scale and in real-time
- Execute on the product roadmap for the team(s) you support by working across multiple functions
- Work with various partners to create a net new savings experiences on RetailMeNot, including design, development, go-to-market, and growth
- Achieve quarterly goals and be responsible for critical metrics surrounding your product area
- Develop a deep understanding and empathy for our customers —both consumers and advertisers— and use this knowledge to identify and solve problems
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the
pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.