Favor is seeking a passionate Product Researcher to join Favor’s Product team where you’ll help define how on-demand delivery works for Customers, Runners, and Merchants. As a member of Favor’s product team, you will craft experiences that help tens of thousands of Runners earn a living on their own terms. You will deliver delight to consumers who are hangry for a taco or need a quick errand. You will empower thousands of Texas businesses to reach consumers in their city. We’re a small, close-knit team of designers and product managers guided by a collaborative, iterative, user-centered design process.
- Deeply understand our service and how it works.
- Help find ways to inform the company on the needs of our users through research and data analysis.
- Present your ideas regularly to creative peers, engineers, and key stakeholders (including senior leadership).
- Work with cross-disciplinary partners to dig into issues, gather feedback, and uncover the right solutions.
- Passionate about learning from our users to learn about problems, pain points, and uncover areas of opportunities.
- Lead and manage multiple research projects from beginning to end.
- Mentor younger researchers to help grow in their career.
- Assist in facilitation of brainstorming workshops, design sprints, and roadmaps.
Skills & Qualificiations:
- Degree in product design, industrial design, digital design, graphic design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or a related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in product design, experience design, UX design, or a similar role.
- 2+ years of experience working for a consumer product company or similar.
- You have a history of projects that demonstrate a variety of different research methods utilized to get certain outcomes.
- Strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodsLead with empathy first and curiosity to constantly learn from our users and communities, then take those findings to drive impact on our products.
- Experience working with product managers and product designers and cross-functional stakeholders.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to explain your work.
- You crave constructive feedback because it makes you a better researcher.
- Your portfolio demonstrates your research process across a variety of mobile and web applications (please include a link in your application).
- You have clear examples of how you have led research efforts from beginning to end.
- Background in survey development, analysis, and reporting.
- Any prior experience being a part of a growing research team: defining and creating research processes is a plus!
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description