SpyCloud is hiring a Project Manger to join our fast growing Product team!
SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations. Our award-winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals' ability to profit from stolen information.
Who You Are
You are an experienced, passionate project manager who enjoys taking on challenges. You are looking for an opportunity in a startup where you can grow with the company, both as an individual contributor and a leader. You pay attention to detail, have a passion for cybersecurity, and are excited by the opportunity to operate in a rapidly evolving environment while managing multiple demands.
The primary objectives of this role is in-depth management of multiple projects throughout the entire project lifecycle (discovery, planning, development, QA, delivery), facilitating adherence to and understanding of different project management methodologies and handling and coordinating client communications.
What You Will Do
- Manage and maintain our projects’ backlog, meetings, sprints, and scrums.
- Guide projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Deliver and report key metrics to provide internal stakeholders key milestones on product lifecycle status.
- Ensure documentation of design approval, go-live approval, timeline adjustments, and other key requests for approval of a significant impact on the project or project completion.
- Participate in a fast-paced environment
- Adopt existing team practices and recommend improvements as needed
- Effectively navigate diverse perspectives and promote an inclusive and collaborative environment.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management managing multiple projects involving 5+ developers
- Experience driving or facilitating various project management methodologies with emphasis on agile/scrum
- Excellent communication skills
SpyCloud is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor applicants for work visas.