Senior Customer Support Representative
Do You Get EXCITED about?...
- Joining a well funded and fast growing SaaS software company, founded by the owner of one of the fastest-growing companies in the country, featured in Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and USA Today?
- Working alongside a Visionary CEO with a #1 National Best-Selling book?
- Having an opportunity for HUGE personal and professional growth?
- If you've answered "Yes, Yes, YES!", then here are a few more details about what could be THE DREAM role YOU have been looking for!
- You will be responsible for directly teaching and assisting our most valuable customers as they launch and integrate their lead-gen surveys and funnels on our revolutionary software.
- Provide world-class support and contribute to the success of a fast growing start-up.
- Become an expert in all areas of the Bucket.io product, especially the marketing uses of the tool.
- Educate and onboard customers so they can automate and centralize their marketing to get the most out of Bucket.io.
- Answer technical and application configuration questions by looking at backend data/logs, looking for browser errors and reviewing API documentation.
- Contribute to our growing knowledge base, making it easier for customers and internal team members to find information about our product.
- Work side by side with a team of entrepreneurs and engineers with a proven track record.
- Advocate for our customers, clearly communicating feedback into the organization.
- Run webinars on a regular basis (both Lead Gen and advanced feature types).
- Been part of a company where you ran online lead generation, marketing automation, or worked with marketing tools directly?
- Worked in a SaaS support role for 3+ years?
- Performed live webinars to dozens of people on a regular basis?
If This is You, then WE CAN OFFER:
- Competitive Contract or Full Time Compensation
- Opportunities to work remotely
- The chance to work with a high-performing, multinational, super-supportive team
Read Full Job Description