Senior Manager, Product - Unity Hub Personalization & Collaboration at Unity
The Unity Hub product team is looking for a Sr. Manager, Product to join and lead Personalization & Collaboration for the Hub. As part of this team, you will be driving the future vision of the Hub and evolving it from a developer workflow and onboarding application into a vehicle for creating the Metaverse, of which personalization and collaboration are critical components!
What you’ll be doing
- Personalization: build an end-to-end personalized experience where creators are offered content that's relevant to them
- Collaboration: enable creators to interact with their collaborators in real-time
- Accessibility: make the Hub available on-the-go to give creators access to navigating the Metaverse anywhere they may be
What we’re looking for
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop strategic product roadmaps
- Influence and gain prioritization and trade-off consensus across the organization
- Experience leading and growing a team of product managers and engineers in an agile development environment
- The ability to simplify complex topics through succinct communication and driving for alignment skills
You might also have
- Excels in a fast paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Experience working with web applications
- Previous experience working at a SaaS company
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.