Senior Product Manager - Digital Care at GoDaddy
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
The most powerful innovations in the past thousand years have grafted the world of words with technology. This position at GoDaddy will evolve traditional help and support to develop conversational assistance that feels natural and is truly effective. This role requires blending artificial intelligence, technical writing, digital technologies, and live human communication systems like phone, messaging, and SMS to deliver customer-specific assistance at scale. In this role you will connect support and assistance experiences across the GoDaddy experience, collaborating with content developers, product managers, engineers, data scientists, marketers, and, most importantly, GoDaddy’s award-winning 24/7 Care team.
Your manager is in Kirkland, WA, but you can work anywhere in the US remotely
What you'll get to do
- Define and execute strategy and roadmap for growing GoDaddy’s AI and chatbot investments.
- Join forces with other teams to conceptualize, test, and build engaging experiences that automate core customer needs.
- Apply machine learning and NLU to recognize customer intent and produce end-to-end experiences that lower customer cognitive load in taking the next step in their venture.
- Form hypotheses and run experiments to improve customer experience and business outcomes.
- Run scrum team, provide clear requirements and planning artifacts that guide the prioritization and resource alignment for work. This includes our 3rd party partners.
- Work with partners to clearly communicate and evangelize vision, plans, and business results.
- Conduct competitive analysis and report back to the team on impactful findings.
Your experience should include
- Ideally a minimum of five years proven experience as a product manager developing and launching web/digital products in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical understanding of current machine learning methodologies and AI technologies required.
- Passion for understanding customer needs and pairing with data and great design to elegantly solve problems.
- Shown success being responsible for the product roadmap of significant customer-facing features and releasing via formation of hypotheses and experimentation.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies and has served in the Product Owner role in Agile teams.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom.
- Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal mentorship.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
You might also have
- A passion for helping our customers achieve their goals!
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.