Senior Product Manager - Games at Unity Technologies
Gaming is core to Unity. The Unity editor has been utilized to make mobile games, AAA games, real money games, VR games, and everything in-between. We're dedicated to growing our gaming product offering to meet the needs of the entire production team. The more that we can support the end-to-end game making process, the more amazing experiences can be enjoyed across every platform.
To achieve this we need a Sr. Product Manager to join our new Games-Digital Product team to drive product development for the many gaming business initiatives. The products that you will define and launch will transform how all gaming related roles work with Unity.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Product, Games-Digital.
What you’ll be doing
- In the fist six months, deliver the three-year product roadmap for Games
- In the first year, launch multiple products or services (using a build, buy, and partner approach) for artist roles in gaming
- Identify and build requirements for integrated workflows between new and existing products
- Partner with marketing to develop the go-to-market strategy and adoption of new features
- Collaborate with product strategy, marketing, and finance to develop viable business models for new products
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record as a successful Product Manager with a focus on gaming
- General understanding of the game development process, roles, and tools involved
- You see ambiguity as intriguing opportunity
- You drive for alignment through influence over hierarchy
- Proactive communicator and master organizer
You might also have
- Experience making games
- Experience working at a SaaS company
- Experience using Unity is a plus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity