Senior Product Manager, SEO at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.We seek a SEO knowledgable Product Manager to join our fast growing team in downtown Austin!
As the Senior Product Manager, SEO, you will own product strategy and execution for our SEO solutions for small business. Your obsession will be crafting market-winning solutions that help small business owners’ websites rank higher than they could with any other product or service available.
We are a team of hardworking, high-integrity product managers, product marketers, designers, engineers and operations personnel whose mission day-in and day-out is to help small ventures and entrepreneurs succeed and thrive online.Responsibilities
- Develop strategy and drive execution for all aspects of our SEO solution!
- Work closely with design, engineering, sales, marketing and operations to bring an outstanding set of SEO solutions to market—across different customer segments, verticals and modes of delivery (DIY/SaaS to do-it-for-me)—for millions of small business owners around the world.
- Explore and pursue buy/partner options where appropriate.
- A minimum of 7 years of product management experience in dynamic, fast-growing environments.
- Experience in SEO with understanding of search engines and their ranking factors preferred.
- Track record of success - experience owning and building successful new products and user experiences through multiple releases in an agile product development environment.
- Customer-centric - passion for great design and delighting users, both internal and external; ability to translate ambiguous insights and observations into features and product improvements.
- Highly analytical - Adept at using data and metrics to support recommendations and drive business insights and decisions; know how to identify, implement and analyze success metrics. Able to self-serve product data to understand how customers are using your products and whether a feature is successful or not.
- Excellent communication and people skills -- work well with employees at all levels, including C-Level.
- Consumer product experience - experience launching and optimizing digital consumer products (including experience with conversion analysis and optimization, A/B testing) ideally with mobile-first applications.
- Attention to detail - comfortable diving in and digging through all the details while not losing sight of the wider goal.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - define a clear path through a muddled mess of options.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.