Senior Product Manager at Yonder
You have a passion for story-telling and the drive to help define an emerging industry. You want to collaborate with people who creatively solve problems and make decisions with conviction. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
Yonder is a fast-growing Authentic Internet company on a mission to bring authenticity to the information ecosystem. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to help brands figure out how ideas spread online. Our technology unlocks the hidden map of the Internet.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our product team. In this position, you’ll work with engineers, designers, internet researchers, and data scientists to build software solutions that help our clients understand how conversations, ideas, and trends take hold online. In this role, you will be based out of our Austin office and will report to our Director of Product.
What you’ll do:
You’ll lead Narrative Analysis, an early stage product that helps our users understand how narratives evolve and take hold online. Your users include F100 brands and other organizations in the spotlight. They are savvy about the internet, their brand, and their users, but need a clear, intuitive, and differentiated way to understand how influence spreads online. We get to build it for them.
Our Narratives product is early to market, and core to our company strategy. To build it:
- You’ll lead and collaborate with cross-functional agile squads that will include engineers, designers, data scientists, and internet researchers.
- You’ll work directly with early adopters and prospects to get feedback, develop insights, and deliver a better offering to our users every week.
- You’ll work with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to hone messaging, value props, customer education, and differentiators.
- You’ll own features and initiatives end-to-end: identifying the user need, writing specs, making tough trade-offs, and communicating insights, progress, and results with the company.
- You’ll define the roadmap, strategy, priorities, and success metrics for a core part of the Yonder product.
- You’ll help define what the product team looks like at Yonder as we build a category-defining product. We’re a small team at a product-driven company. You’ll have a huge impact.
What you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in product management. Ideally, you’ve worked on B2B SaaS products.
- Proficiency in project management tools like Jira and product analytics tools like FullStory, Google Analytics, etc.
- You have a superpower in one of these areas:
- Creativity about user experience and design. You pride yourself on building innovative, delightful solutions that solve big user problems that no user would have come up with on their own.
- Data. You can manipulate data to get surprising insights about users and their behavior. You can present it in a way that makes sense and drives strategic decisions, even to the less data-savvy.
- A history of impact on products. You have a track record of delivering measurable results for users, teams, and the business -- optimizing funnels, developing new workflows, revamping
- User focus, and you’re infectious about it. You have deep user empathy and curiosity about their problems. You have toolkits that help you rally teams around your users and their problems.
- You can handle undefined problems. You can take rough themes, ideas, or theories and turn them into a roadmap of features or hypotheses to test with minimal guidance.
- You’re excited to be an early product leader on a growing product team. You’re eager to influence a team and a product from the ground up as you build a new category and product.
- What you don’t need: Internet obsession! We hear all the time that great new hires on our team were worried they weren’t “political junkies” or “online enough.” Don’t worry! We can teach you what you need to know, and we’d love different perspectives and fresh eyes.
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly social events
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!