Senior Product Marketing Manager, Asset Store at Unity Technologies
As the leading development platform for mobile games, AR, and VR, Unity is helping developers take their creations further than ever before. Unity’s Asset Store is a two sided marketplace of over 65,000 assets and tools that creators can buy and sell, enabling creators to bring their vision to life.
As the Senior Product Marketing manager for Unity’s Asset Store, you will help drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business, ensuring roadmaps and plans deliver value to users across the Unity ecosystem. You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with product, e-commerce, engineering, marketing, business analytics, and other teams focused on growth! You will help drive more users, and more value, for the asset store.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand and segment our customers and their user journey through research and data.
- Create clear and compelling messaging and positioning of the asset store and it’s major promotions, targeted at the various segments, throughout that journey.
- Work closely with the ecommerce team to identify, support and improve monetization.
- Create opportunities to promote or integrate the asset store within Unity’s product offerings and marketing moments, and propose new ways to make it a more efficient and effective marketplace.
- Build GTM plan and drive execution through cross-functional marketing teams (digital marketing, PR, events, web, social/community, content, design, etc.)
What we’re looking for
- Experience working in E-Commerce or digital marketplace
- You know how to prioritize within a given scope, and challenge norms.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional alignment and execution
- Demonstrated ability as both a strategic leader and an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor
You might also have
- Developer and/or ecommerce marketing experience
- Background in gaming and/or cloud technology
- Technical acumen, particularly in the gaming ecosystem
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.